Buy Cingal Orthopeadic
Buy Cingal Orthopeadic a viscous (thick) is for intra-articular injection, as a sterile mixture of hyaluronan with a steroid. Also the hyaluronan is highly purified and made from bacterial fermentation. Hyaluronan is a natural chemical found in the body. High amounts of hyaluronan are found in the joint tissues and in the fluid that fills the joints. Also the body’s own hyaluronan acts as a lubricant and a shock absorber in the joint. As well as its needed for the joint to work properly.
The content of the box you get;
- 1 x 5ml : Cross linked Sodium Hyaluronate 88mg
- As well as triamcinolone Hexacetonide 18mg
Some of the major benefits of Cingal include;
Sodium Hyaluronate’s essential properties can:
- Perform shock absorbency properties within the synovial joint
- As well as Lubricate the synovial compartment
How can Cingal help?
More so with osteoarthritis, there is not always sufficient natural hyaluronan in the joint area. And the quality of that hyaluronan may be poorer than normal. Also the Cingal supplements hyaluronan to the knee joint, whilst also using steroid, triamcinolone hexacetonide as well as to provide short-term. And long-lasting pain relief by reducing inflammation, while the hyaluronan component provides long-lasting pain relief.
Avoid Cingal if you:
- are allergic to hyaluronan products or to preparations containing triamcinolone hexacetonide.
- Also have any known allergies. You should consult your healthcare professional to determine if you are able to receive a CingalTM injection.
- As well as have infections or skin diseases around the injection site.