Buy Ferulac Peel Valencia
Protect skin from photo-damage and reduces up to 40% of thymine dimers from the cells DNA.
- Neutralizes the action of free-radicals.
- Inhibits the activity of tyrosinase
- Dissolves the matter that keeps the cells together in the corneum stratum.
- Shifts the epidermis cells.
- Stimulates epidermic exchange.
How to Use Ferulac Peel, ferulac peel classic:
- Use Sensyses Liposomal Skin Cleanser to clean the skin. To speed drying, spray the solution again on the skin.
- Silkses Moisturizing skin protector (lips, nostrils) protects the most sensitive areas.
- Use Ferulac Peel Classic in 1-3 layers. Apply the solution to a gauze pad, starting with the most sensitive and resistant areas. Massage the area until you get a light, white mask. Allow the solution to dry between coats for 3-4 minutes.
- You can apply 1-2 more coats of Ferulac Peel Plus and massaging between them.
- Massage the affected area with Ferulac Nano Additive Mist for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Apply a thin layer Retises Nanopeel 1 Gel to seal the treatment and allow it to dry for around 8 hours.
- After contact time has expired, the patient should wash the area with mild soap (Hidraven soap free foaming cream).
The product is applied slowly and delicately over the next few days. This results in skin cells being nourished, repaired, and clarified.
You can repeat the procedure every 14-days in a series 6-12 treatments.