DNA Recovery Peel Cream
The DNA Recovery Peel range comprises of a nanosomed peel system to prevent and repair skin damage caused by the sun.
What does DNA Recovery Peel Cream contain?
- Fotoliase (Plankton): photoreactive enzymes capable of cleaving pyrimidine dimers. 20 minutes to be activated
- Endonuclease (Micrococcuslysate): Seaweed extract. Cleaving enzyme capable of pyrimidine dimers. It takes 3-4 hours to activate
- Exonuclease (Arabidopsisthaliana): Repairs the damage of the nitrogen produced by the attack of free radicals on the DNA strand
- The zinc (zinc fingers) with amino acids (arginine, cysteine, phenylalanine, and proline) stabilize the DNA strand
- Growth factors (EGF, TGF-2) stimulate the activity of keratinocytes and fibroblasts, and the epidermal repair enhances collagen synthesis
- The retinol stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes, protects, repairs and stimulates the collagen and modulates the activity of altered melanocytes.
What are the benefits of using DNA Recovery Peel Cream?
- Sun spots
Directions for use
Use Sensyses Liposomal Cleanser to cleanse and degrease the skin before applying the DNA recovery peel solution as 2-3 coats, drying each before applying the next.
Do not wash off after, instead use a seal: DNA recovery peel cream. Leave for 8 hours before washing off with lots of water. Apply DNA recovery post treatment cream each night.
Retises CT Yellow peel can also be used to enhance the treatment and sealing the area.