DNA Recovery Post Treatment Cream
DNA Recovery Post Treatment Cream, range comprises of a nanosomed peel system to prevent and repair skin damage caused by the sun.
What does this Cream contain?
- Ferulic acid
- Exonuclease (Arabidopsisthaliana): Repairs the damage of the nitrogen produced by the attack of free radicals on the DNA strand
- The zinc (zinc fingers) with amino acids (arginine, cysteine, phenylalanine, and proline) stabilize the DNA strand
- Growth factors (TGF-Beta2) stimulate the activity of keratinocytes and fibroblasts, and the epidermal repair enhances collagen synthesis
- The retinol stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes, protects, repairs and stimulates the collagen and modulates the activity of altered melanocytes.
- Also zinc, Retinaldehyde and Retinyl.
What are the benefits of using this product?
- Actinic Keratosis
Directions for use
Apply this cream each night to seal the treatment of DNA recovery peel cream.