Buy Dysport Type A (2×500) units
(dysport botox, dysport near me, dysport injections)
Adults can use Dysport to treat muscle spasms
- All around the eyes
- As well as in the face
- The neck is also important
- More in the arm and shoulders
- Finally, in the leg
Dysport is also used to treat adults:
- Hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is an excessive sweating in the armpits that can interfere with daily life.
Dysport is used to treat cerebral palsy in children aged 2 and older. It can also be used to improve walking.
Dysport is a toxin made by the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. This means that Dysport stops your muscles from contracting. This is done by stopping the release a chemical that acts between the nerves of the muscles and the muscles to make them contract. This helps reduce spasms, which are abnormal muscle contractions.
2. Here are the things you should know before Dysport is given to you
These situations are not suitable for Dysport:
This is when you are allergic botulinum toxins type A, or any other ingredient in this medicine (listed at section 6).
Precautions and warnings
These situations can increase the risk of Dysport injections.
Before using Dysport, talk to your doctor and pharmacist.
- If you have difficulty swallowing
- Also, if you have had any bronchitis or pneumonia in the past.
- Additionally, you have experienced an allergic reaction to botulinum toxins in the past
- If you have any other diseases or problems that affect your muscles, e.g. myasthenia gravis
- You can easily bleed
- Finally, if you have an infection or swelling in the area where the injection will take place.