Innotox Botuinum Toxin 50units
Innotox Botuinum Toxin 50units Online, South Korean (KFDA) innovative product for smoothing mimic wrinkles on the face. Unlike well known Botox brands, it has a liquid pharmaceutical form and an improved formula. Also very well known as well as much popular in many countries thanks to the ease of use and a long lasting result.
- Completely ready for use, no need to mix with saline water.
- Low degree of diffusion prevents the influence of toxin on the tissues adjacent to the correction area.
- Not temperature sensitive.
- Also the result of the procedure lasts up to 8 months.
- 3 years expiration date if kept in
- Mimic wrinkles;
- Excessive sweating of palms and armpits (hyperhidrosis)
How to use/store:
- Recommended to store in the fridge if not in immediate use.
- Once open needs to be used within few days, product will lose activation day by day
- Injections are made with a 30G needle. Only by professional doctors as well as.
- As well as, products can be insert to the skin also with Hydra Pen or with Nano Derma Stamps (manual stamps) by cosmetologist, aesthetician or beautician.
Composition and Product Description:
The product is manufactured by Medytox Inc. in the form of a solution in vials, one in a package. The basic component is botulotoxin type A Clostridium botulinum in the amount of 50 units.
Innotox is predicted by the same Hall strain of C.botulinum as Neuronox and Botox. In addition, the molecular weight of Innotox analyzed using size exclusion SE-HPLC is approximately 900 kDa. Which is highly comparable to those of Neuronox and Botox.
Best of Innotox
Another key characteristic of Innotox is that it excludes the use of substances of animal. Origin in the manufacturing process to eliminate the risks associated with animal-based proteins. Moreover, it excludes human serum albumin as an excipient of the final product. So as to avoid any risk associated with diseases of human blood origin. Instead it contains methionine and polysorbate as a stabilizer.
The safety and efficacy of Innotox and Botox were compared at a 1:1 dose ratio for treating glabellar lines in a double-blinded. More so, randomized, phase III multi center study with 168 subjects. The patients, aged 20 to 65 years with moderate-to-severe glabellar lines. As such were randomly treated with 20U of Innotox or Botox and subsequently assessed by blinded investigators. In addition, the improvement rate at both maximum frown and rest was not significantly different between the Innotox and Botox groups. No severe adverse drug reactions were observed.
With these advantages, Allergan as well as the Botox manufacturer. Made an exclusive license agreement to market Innotox worldwide, excluding Korea and Japan.