Nano Meso Solution Retises - 40000570 (5x10ml)
Nano Meso Solution Retises
- 40000570 (5x10ml) accelerates mitosis, increases enzymatic activity, and normalise keratinisation. Prevents and reduces the depth of the wrinkles and scars, and reduces the levels of collagenase. Also attenuates blemishes by modulating the proliferation and movement of altered melanocytes. As well as reverts the damage caused by the sun, restoring the levels of vitamin A reduced by UVA radiation.
What can Nano Meso Solution Retises be used for?
What are the benefits of Nano Meso Solution Retises?
- Treating acne as well as scars, Also hyperpigmentation and stretch marks.
- Mitosis acceleration
- As well as keratinisation normalised
- Also Depth of wrinkles and scars reduced
- And also Reduces collagenase
- Attenuates blemishes
- Anf finally reverses UVA radiation damage
The application of this line of products is done by coats. After the first coat is applied, wait approximately 3 minutes to allow the penetration and drying of the solution. Then apply the next coat, always controlling the skin between each coat to assess the degree of erythema and the presence or absence of whitening signs. More so once all the coats have been applied, a cream with a slightly acidic pH has to be applied to seal. The treatment (Acglicolic classic - cream gel forte o Retises CT yellow peel).
Number of coats.
It is recommended to start the treatment with 2 coats and increase the number in subsequent applications. As well as Intensifying the pressure when applying the product. or using more solution increases the depth of penetration. As well as In people with dark skin no more than 2 coats of solutions with resorcinol should be applied due to risk of inflammation. More so Fitzpatrick´s skin
types I and II can tolerate up to 5-6 coats of the solution. Always the coats can be applied on a specific area to be treated or only on the lesions. As well as In this case, different solutions can be used, applying the weakest solution over the whole face and the strongest solution focally on the lesions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.